Grand Island, Nebraska
Velocity Clinical Research, Grand Island
Velocity's research site in Grand Island frequently conducts clinical trials related to general medicine, and infectious diseases. The site also partners with doctors at Grand Island Clinic, Inc. to conduct studies related to women's health. Acquired by Velocity in 2022, the Grand Island location was founded in 2021 as part of Meridian Clinical Research. Typical studies at this site involve medications for acne, high cholesterol, urinary tract health, uterine fibroids, and other conditions. This site also performs vaccine studies for people of all ages. All trials conducted at the site are performed in accordance with ICH and FDA guidelines, and in compliance with GCP.
Located near the city's largest shopping district, the site is easily accessible to thousands of patients, including a large Latinx population. Our bi-lingual Grand Island team is committed to being a resource for study participants, to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and kindness, and to advancing medicine through research.
Our experienced research team in Grand Island
The Velocity Grand Island team of physician investigators and clinical research professionals are experienced clinical researchers. All physicians are board certified in their specialty area(s) and all research staff is trained in clinical research regulations, including GCP and HIPAA. Training records and certifications are maintained. Our clinical team is dedicated to conducting quality research in a professional and caring environment and strives on collecting quality data.
Adam Brosz, MD specializes in family practice at Grand Island Clinic. Board certified in family practice, Dr. Brosz attended medical school at University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE and completed a family practice residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center. He is the certified Medical Examiner for the Department of Transportation and a diplomat with the American Board of Family Practice.
Erica Haake, MD specializes in obstetrics and gynecology at Grand Island Clinic. Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Haake attended medical school at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE and completed a residency at University of Oklahoma Health Science Center in Oklahoma City, OK.
Grand Island facility features
The Velocity Clinical Research, Grand Island facility is designed for the ease and comfort of study participants and to allow optimal efficiencies in performing clinical trials. Features at this site include:
- Private examination/consultation rooms
- Comfortable patient reception areas
- Facilities for extended-stay pharmacokinetic studies
- Nursing station
- Secure monitoring rooms or workstations with phone & high-speed internet access
- Multiple individual & secure workstations for research staff
- Regulatory document processing area
- Electronic data capture (EDC) capabilities
- Secure record storage
- CLIA certified research laboratory or clinical laboratory with CLIA waiver
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuge
- Secured & temperature controlled investigational product storage with pharmaceutical refrigerator & freezer
- Freezers equipped for laboratory specimens at -20 & -70 degrees Celsius
- Backup generator/power source in the event of site power loss
- Standard medical equipment, including ECG and Holter machines, digital and analog scales