Delivering Success as Defined by You
'Strategic alignment’ is a concept that seldom carries significant weight, as few are ready to invest the necessary resources and efforts to realize it. In practice, a lack of commitment often undermines any theoretical advantages of strategic alignment.
To deliver a unified site solution in what is typically a disjointed environment, Velocity is focused on achieving strategic alignment with Sponsors and CROs.
Working closely with you, Velocity will develop a detailed proposal that reflects your definition of success. This can include precise enrollment forecasting, performance-based contracting, and collaborative KPI/KQI governance.
In essence, strategic alignment with Velocity means integrating all aspects of trial-site management into an efficient, scalable plan that emphasizes site accountability.
All of this can be done through a single point of contact and one contract, ensuring a seamless experience from site selection to startup and beyond.
What strategic alignment means with Velocity
- One contact, one contract
- Unified startup, operations, and technology across 90+ sites
- Full and/or partial clinical trial delivery
- Accurate enrollment forecasting
- Streamlined site selection
- Performance-based contracting
- Joint key performance/quality indicator (KPI/KQI) governance
- Support for environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) initiatives
Let's talk about your next trial