Become a Velocity Principal Investigator
If you're considering dedicating your career to clinical research, or if you're interested in adding research capabilities to your practice, talk to Velocity.
Velocity's leaders have been been building industry relationships and world-class sites for decades. Beyond establishing a full-time team to oversee day-to-day research operations at every site, Velocity helps source new trial opportunities and provide research options for your practice's patients.
Keep reading to learn more, or contact us if you're interested in working with Velocity.
Establishing successful research sites nationwide
Velocity provides the infrastructure (e.g., staff, equipment, business development support) to run clinical studies. We primarily operate dedicated research sites — standalone facilities dedicated solely to conducting clinical trials.
For physician groups, independent practices, and health centers, Velocity also supports an embedded site model, wherein existing health care facilities can become research centers without significant operational or infrastructural investment.
Velocity also employs full-time staff and provides standard equipment, reducing the financial burden to conduct trials.
Why conduct research with Velocity?
- Offer next-generation care options to patients
- Attract new, non-practice patients
- Position yourself and your practice as a leader in therapeutic area(s) of interest
- Help patients play a more active role in their healthcare; give hope to patients with unaddressed conditions
- Be supported by full-time on-site staff, quality assurance teams, expert recruitment staff, fully owned Patient Engagement and Recruitment Centers, etc.
When outcomes depend on the experience of your investigators and research staff, Velocity is the partner of choice
- Consumer Health
- Endocrinology/Metabolic Disorders
- Family Practice
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Devices
- Pain Management
- Plastics, Reconstructives
- Pulmonary Disease
- Sleep Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Specialized trial support
- Combination products
Brandon Essink, MD, CPI, Chief Physician Officer
Wes Bonner, Executive Vice President, Strategic Physician Relationships
Let's talk about your research goals