Leading ophthalmologists in state-of-the-art facilities for your next clinical trial
With embedded sites in region-leading ophthalmology and eye practice centers, Velocity can support your research program with extensive patient access, advanced facilities, and experienced investigators.
Velocity supports a broad spectrum of ophthalmological research programs. From laser treatments and surgical solutions, to oculoplastics and consumer products, Velocity’s sites feature the infrastructure, equipment, and physician/surgeon expertise to conduct state-of-the-art clinical trials. Moreover, access to leading investigators ensures proper condition assessment before and throughout studies.
Velocity's expertise is all backed by research and practice databases — and a geographic footprint — that provide access to subjects with general and disorder-specific ocular conditions. By providing the right patients, investigators, and staff to drive high-quality research conduct, Velocity is uniquely equipped to support your trial.
- Dry macular degeneration with geographic atrophy
- Wet macular degeneration
- Diabetic macular edema
- Diabetic macular ischemia
- Cataracts, including surgery and post-op NSAIDs
- Non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy
- Certified for BCVA/Trial Frame Refraction through Emmes/Optym, Ora Clinical, Clinical Edge, and OIRRC
- Certified for photography through BIRC, DARC, Merit/Eyekor, University of Wisconsin, and Duke University
- Heidelberg SD-OCT
- Optos California
- Topcon 50-DX
- IOL Master
- A-scan Ultrasound
- B-scan Ultrasound