Grants Pass, Oregon
Velocity Clinical Research, Grants Pass
Velocity's research site in Grants Pass was founded in 2019 as part of a planned expansion from Velocity Medford (formerly the Clinical Research Institute of Southern Oregon). Together with Velocity Medford, this site provides top quality clinical research to Southern Oregon and Northern California patients under the leadership of Principal Investigator, John Delgado, MD. Grants Pass increases Velocity’s geographic footprint in Oregon and added a new, state-of-the-art clinical research site to Velocity’s expanding portfolio. This location provides expertise in Internal Medicine, Respiratory and Immunology indications, including Allergy, Asthma and COPD trials.
Velocity Grants Pass is located just south of US 199 and less than a mile from a regional medical center. Several specialty clinics are nearby and there is ample parking on site. With dedicated research space, Grants Pass can efficiently and effectively conduct multiple concurrent studies. All trials are performed in accordance with ICH and FDA guidelines, and in compliance with GCP. The Grants Pass team is committed to being a resource for study volunteers, to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and kindness and to advancing medicine through research.
Our experienced research team in Grants Pass
The Velocity Grants Pass team of physician investigators and clinical research professionals are experienced clinical researchers. All physicians are board certified in their specialty area(s) and all research staff is trained in clinical research regulations, including GCP and HIPAA. Training records and certifications are maintained. Our clinical team is dedicated to conducting quality research in a professional and caring environment and strives on collecting quality data.
John Delgado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine. Dr. Delgado received his medical degree from the University of California, Los Angeles and completed his residency at UCLA Health in Ventura, California.
Grants Pass facility features
The Velocity Clinical Research, Grants Pass facility is designed for the ease and comfort of study participants and to allow optimal efficiencies in performing clinical trials. Features at this site include:
- Private examination/consultation rooms
- Comfortable patient reception areas
- Facilities for extended-stay pharmacokinetic studies
- Nursing station
- Secure monitoring rooms or workstations with phone & high-speed internet access
- Multiple individual & secure workstations for research staff
- Regulatory document processing area
- Electronic data capture (EDC) capabilities
- Secure record storage
- CLIA certified research laboratory or clinical laboratory with CLIA waiver
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuge
- Secured & temperature controlled investigational product storage with pharmaceutical refrigerator & freezer
- Freezers equipped for laboratory specimens at -20 & -70 degrees Celsius
- Backup generator/power source in the event of site power loss
- Standard medical equipment, including ECG and Holter machines, digital and analog scales