Cincinnati (Colerain), Ohio
Velocity Clinical Research North Cliff, Colerain
Velocity's clinical and consumer product research site in the Colerain neighborhood of Cincinnati provides clinical and sensory testing services to pharmaceutical and medical device developers, as well as contract services for developers, manufacturers, and retailers of consumer products, foods, fragrances, and other household goods. Acquired by Velocity in 2022, the Cincinnati location has conducted studies for over 35 years as North Cliff Consultants. North Cliff is well-known for designing and conducting studies to gather meaningful and accurate data and consumer feedback. The site conducts clinical trials for products and devices that go beyond traditional healthcare, such as combination products, mobile applications, wearable tech, and over-the-counter consumer goods.
Located off of Colerain Avenue, a major roadway in Northwest Cincinnati, this site is easily accessible to thousands of participants in the tri-state area. Together, Velocity and North Cliff are helping to drive the next generation of safe and effective products.
Our experienced research team in Cincinnati (Colerain)
The Velocity Cincinnati (Colerain) team of physician investigators and clinical research professionals are experienced clinical researchers. All physicians are board certified in their specialty area(s) and all research staff is trained in clinical research regulations, including GCP and HIPAA. Training records and certifications are maintained. Our clinical team is dedicated to conducting quality research in a professional and caring environment and strives on collecting quality data.
Cincinnati (Colerain) facility features
The Velocity Clinical Research North Cliff, Colerain facility is designed for the ease and comfort of study participants and to allow optimal efficiencies in performing clinical trials. Features at this site include:
- Private examination/consultation rooms
- Comfortable patient reception areas
- Facilities for extended-stay pharmacokinetic studies
- Nursing station
- Secure monitoring rooms or workstations with phone & high-speed internet access
- Multiple individual & secure workstations for research staff
- Regulatory document processing area
- Electronic data capture (EDC) capabilities
- Secure record storage
- CLIA certified research laboratory or clinical laboratory with CLIA waiver
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuge
- Secured & temperature controlled investigational product storage with pharmaceutical refrigerator & freezer
- Freezers equipped for laboratory specimens at -20 & -70 degrees Celsius
- Backup generator/power source in the event of site power loss
- Standard medical equipment, including ECG and Holter machines, digital and analog scales