Cincinnati (Mt. Auburn), Ohio
Velocity Clinical Research, Mt. Auburn
Velocity's dedicated research site in the Mt. Auburn neighborhood of Cincinnati conducts clinical studies on a multitude of medications and devices intended to address health conditions like acne, allergies, chronic diseases, chronic pain, depression, diabetes, hot flashes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, infectious diseases, migraine headache, smoking cessation, urinary incontinence, vaccines, viral infections, weight loss, and more. Acquired by Velocity in 2022, the Cincinnati location conducted clinical trials for over two decades, first with Sterling Research, then as part of Meridian Clinical Research.
Located just off of I-71 and near several major hospitals, the site is easily accessible to thousands of patients in the tri-state area, including those diverse populations. All trials are performed in accordance with ICH and FDA guidelines, and in compliance with GCP. Our Cincinnati team is committed to being a resource for study participants, to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and kindness, and to advancing medicine through research.
Velocity Clinical Research, Mt. Auburn
2230 Auburn Avenue, Level B, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Phone: (513) 381-4100
Find a Clinical Trial in Cincinnati (Mt. Auburn)
Visit VelocityPatients.com or follow us on Facebook for study updates and more.
Our experienced research team in Cincinnati (Mt. Auburn)
The Velocity Cincinnati (Mt. Auburn) team of physician investigators and clinical research professionals are experienced clinical researchers. All physicians are board certified in their specialty area(s) and all research staff is trained in clinical research regulations, including GCP and HIPAA. Training records and certifications are maintained. Our clinical team is dedicated to conducting quality research in a professional and caring environment and strives on collecting quality data.
Bain Butcher, MD specializes in family medicine. Dr. Butcher received a BS in Biology from Davidson College in Davidson, NC, and earned his MD at the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Butcher completed his residency at the University of Cincinnati in 1997. In addition to practicing medicine, Dr. Butcher is also a conceptual figurative artist who exhibits nationally and maintains a studio in Cincinnati, OH. He received his MFA in painting from the New York Academy of Art in 2006 where he studied with leading contemporary figurative painters. He has won numerous awards and his work has been included in multiple publications. In addition to his studio practice, Dr. Butcher is an Assistant Professor at the University of Cincinnati, and he teaches courses in contemporary figurative art at Bain Butcher Studio.
Cincinnati (Mt. Auburn) facility features
The Velocity Clinical Research, Mt. Auburn facility is designed for the ease and comfort of study participants and to allow optimal efficiencies in performing clinical trials. Features at this site include:
- Private examination/consultation rooms
- Comfortable patient reception areas
- Facilities for extended-stay pharmacokinetic studies
- Nursing station
- Secure monitoring rooms or workstations with phone & high-speed internet access
- Multiple individual & secure workstations for research staff
- Regulatory document processing area
- Electronic data capture (EDC) capabilities
- Secure record storage
- CLIA certified research laboratory or clinical laboratory with CLIA waiver
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuge
- Secured & temperature controlled investigational product storage with pharmaceutical refrigerator & freezer
- Freezers equipped for laboratory specimens at -20 & -70 degrees Celsius
- Backup generator/power source in the event of site power loss
- Standard medical equipment, including ECG and Holter machines, digital and analog scales