Ensuring Enrollment Goals with an Integrated Approach
Achieving timely study start-up, patient recruitment, and retaining patients to obtain all study data remain key challenges for Sponsors and CROs. Velocity Clinical Research provides a consistent, scalable approach to tackling these challenges. By offering access to our wholly owned research sites and providing central support and contacts for many operational activities, we make your job easier.
We are committed to rapid responsiveness from initial feasibility and contracting to patient enrollment and study close-out. Our uniform cross-site processes are designed to deliver patients and data as quickly as possible without sacrificing exemplary data quality and patient care.
Velocity sites prioritize positive patient experiences and outcomes and we work hard to deliver outstanding patient care. Engaging patients and creating an environment of comfort, communication and medical care enhances our ability to retain patients and to elicit referrals for future studies.
Our company can help you achieve your patient enrollment goals with the assurances of high quality data and an experienced team.
Wholly owned clinical research sites
- All research staff at our sites are employees of Velocity
- Ability to focus hiring of experienced researchers who are dedicated to excellent patient care
- Allow all employees to receive same training and certifications
Fully Integrated Model
- All sites operate under a single management structure
- Single point of contact for Operations, Business, and Patient Recruitment
- One finance structure for all invoicing and payment activities
- Single CTMS system across all sites
High level of consistency across sites for operations and data quality
- A uniform set of SOPs within a consistent QMS across all sites.
- Integrated Medical records and recruitment systems
- Core team of Site Directors who work closely to ensure local site compliance
Expedited Study Start-up
- Single budget and contract for all Velocity sites in your study
- 48 hour turnaround on contract/budget responses
- All sites utilize Central IRB
Research capable facilities customized for regulatory requirements
- Monitored drug storage rooms for all temperature storage needs with locked, limited access
- CLIA waived labs with refrigerated centrifuges and incubators and back-up power supplies
- Active IBC registrations
- Some sites with overnight capabilities for pharmacokinetic trials
Multi-specialty research capabilities
- Model scales patient recruitment and delivers large patient numbers.
- Velocity sites conduct studies in nearly all major therapeutic areas with extensive experience in several key areas
- Our researchers understand the nuances of different therapeutic assessments and how to find patients who meet study criteria
Accelerated enrollment and data entry
- Access to diverse patient populations and centralized recruitment support results in high volume, rapid enrollment
- 48 hour data entry goals
- Data query resolution within 48 hours of query generation
Velocity At A Glance
Wholly owned, institutions, dedicated to research, located across 10 States
Years of Experience in Clinical Research
Proven Experience in Multiple Therapeutic Areas
Velocity research sites and physician investigators have successfully completed studies in most major therapeutic areas. Our investigators’ expertise covers a wide range of subspecialties and understands local differences in patient populations. Broad categories of therapeutic area expertise are shown below with additional information on areas where we have extensive experience. The Velocity team is eager to provide more detail on our experience for your specific study.
Our Therapeutic Areas
- Allergy /Immunology
- Endocrinology / Metabolism
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Devices
- Men’s Health
- Rheumatology / Musculoskeletal
- Sleep Medicine
- Women’s Health